Would you like to support the mission and vision of IPI? We have a job opening for an executive assistant/office manager at our Boston office, and we're hoping to fill it as soon as possible!
The position will report directly to our president and CEO, and will provide administrative and clerical support to keep the office running smoothly. Specific job functions include:
- Providing administrative support for management staff, including communications with the Board and partner committees, correspondence and mailings, and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Coordinating and scheduling weekly and monthly meetings;
- Maintaining Board of Governors records and preparing for Board meetings, including scheduling, booking conference rooms, preparing agenda, and recording minutes;
- Managing and maintaining timelines and files for all operations projects, contracts, grants, intellectual property, etc. in accordance with HIPPA regulations;
- Preparing correspondence and mailings for executive staff, such as for fundraisers, to donors, or to IPI stakeholders;
- Coordinating administrative responsibilities associated with fundraising events; and
- Other responsibilities as required
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills required; English fluency preferred
- Strong editing skills, with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and familiarity with fundraising research techniques
- Familiarity with database management and social media; website design preferred
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred in English, Public Health, Journalism, or Technical Writing
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments
- Ability to work well as part of team, to handle multiple assignments at once, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising preferred
This position is full time and FLSA exempt. Hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and CV along with a cover letter to Gail Campbell at email@example.com.