Partnership and sponsorship are crucial to our work. Corporate support helps develop pediatric medical devices, medicines, and advocacy and education programs. Help us transform care for babies and children as a sponsor. Click here for more information.
Receive brand/name recognition on IPI's website.
Become be members of IPI’s Corporate Leadership Forum. Sponsors will receive brand/name recognition at all IPI events, including IPI’s Annual Meeting, and on IPI’s website.
Receive brand/name recognition in IPI’s Annual Meeting material and on IPI’s website.
Hospital Consortium Members
Participate in Consortium Executive Council meetings, receive on-site innovation services, and may enlist up to five participants in IPI’s Clinical Innovation Catalyst Program. Members will receive brand/name recognition at all IPI events, including IPI’s Annual Meeting, and on IPI’s website. Browse current Hospital Consortium Members.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generosity:
- AGA Medical Corporation (acquired by St. Jude Medical in 2010)
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
- The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- KU Center for Research (University of Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority
- Oxford Bioscience Partners
- Philips Children’s Medical Ventures
- Malley & Franey Financial Group, Inc.
- Goodwin Procter
- Vivonics, Inc.
- Silvergate Pharmaceuticals
- Center for Integration of Medicine & Innovative Technology (CIMIT)
- Southern Research Institute
- Simmons School of Management
- FDA Office of Orphan Product Development
- World Health Organization